Monday, April 6, 2009

Work

I realise I have not really blog about my work. While so far work has been ok I don't hate it. I will be working next week too of which one is in a primary school....wonder how that will turn out...very curious....since most of my jobs are in secondary schools. Unfortunately the pay will come in May.....so i am still broke and mum and dad are not giving me spending money...their reason- it is the holiday go out and work learn to be independent....don't expect to rot at home while we give you $$$. Oh well, I am sure if we are rich they will still give me spending $$$ hahahahahha or maybe not. I am sure even if we are rich they would want me to learn to be independent and earn my own $$$ or at least gain working experience......so in the end it does not make much of a different if I am rich or not....lols

No comments: