Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WORK WORK WORK

For the first time in my working experience I actually like my job! Wow I surprised myself I mean I had working experience and from those working experience I gather that part-time job sux and I just do it for the money.....but finally for the first time I actually don't dread it. At the end of my assignments I always come out feeling good about myself.......hahahahahahaha i guess it is because the coaches that inspire the students inspire me greatly too. I guess the only problem I have is the standing part.....my feet hurts~ Going to work is like going for those inspirational courses lols
Anyway today's classes was surprisingly attentive considering the fact that they are normal academic students. Will be going to the same school tomorrow hopefully all goes well.

Met my 3 months MI friends on Sunday at Adam food centre. It was great fun and we were like talking the whole way! So fun think they gonna make another meet up soon....cool~

No comments: