Tuesday, February 16, 2010

admire

I find myself admiring those who have really good time management. Good discipline. I have always wanted to be the person who is busy with many things yet able to manage everything. Like good/active in cca, good in studies, have a part-time job (tuition?) and yet have time for family and friends. I have met a few people in NTU who are like that and I can't help but admire them. Some of their schedules are like busier than mine yet they manage to complete assignments ahead of deadlines.
Than there are those who would take the step to find out about things they are curious/interested in rather than wait for thier freinds or to just leave things as it is as long as it does not affect their daily school work. And if they found it worth their time they would just go for it and if no one accompanies them, they would still go ahead and make new friends once they are there.
Once upon a time I used to admire those who are smart but somehow somewhere I start admiring these people instead. They may not be some genius or super great achiver but this trait of theirs is rather admirable...at least to me o.o

No comments: