Saturday, February 6, 2010

mini update

Ok life is freaking busy!! Like damn it lah so damn busy. Had history presentation on thursday that kind of went bleh~ but it is ok I have learnt form my mistake and actually met him for consultation today for next week's presentation. Actually, if you have time to do what he suggest it is kind of interesting. Had a farewell party for Dr Whitehead....and i guess you could see that he was touched and bought us each a can of coke! Which I spilled by accident but had awesome friends who helped with the clean up.

Me, Velvet & Michelle trying to clean up the spilled coke...and ruC decides to take a picture -.-


Our awesome lit class!!!!!!!! =)



Had TKD today and was super tired cause I did not have breakfast nor lunch as I was rushing with next week's history presentation. TKD was super fun today, time pass like really fast although after that I was like super super super tired and hungry. Went with the TKD people to canteen 2 to have like super late dinner but freaking fun still. Reached home at 11:45pm. On a side note, I was like in haven for 5 minutes hahahha it was awesome!!! LOLSSSSSSSS!!!!

Still life is busy as ever!!
AAR103 essay due
AED107 essay due
history presentation
lit presentation
TKD

Yes, as one can see I am like super busy....maybe not as busy as SMU students though cause I heard their schedule are like hell

No comments: