Saturday, February 20, 2010

O.O taekwondo party

Went to the Singapore River for our Heritage Trail. It was awesome!!! Took the bumboat for the first time!! We really walked alot that day. Took alot of pictures too!! Will upload soon.
Went to the Singapore museum on Friday. Omg it was so freaking cool. Went to see the Quest for Immortality the Egyptian exhibition. Awesome! The Singapore exhibition was really cool too unfortunately I could not complete it. I am probably going again during the March break. The best part being that the entry to the museum is free.
Before going to the national museum, had lit presentation. I think it went rather well and I am pretty pleased with it. I have to say my favourite part was Harvinda's and Hafiz willingness to participate in our lit presentation HAHAHAHA.

Later in the evening rushed back to school for Taekwondo. Had a really hard time deciding on whether to go for lit night or Taekwondo. Quite sad that I did not go for lit night but will try to go for next year's one. Yesterday Taekwondo was freaking awesome!!! We were extremely lucky to have the Taekwondo Peace cop come down to NTU. Apparently the Taekwondo peace cop is an organization in Korea, They sent a team ( consisting of 4 people) to different country around the world to pass on their knowledge to us. There were some people from other Taekwondo club that came down to NTU too because it is not every year in fact not very often this peace cop would come down. So I felt extremely glad that I went for Taekwondo yesterday!!

After which we had Yusheng!!! It was freaking awesome!!! =)
Yusheng - before it became really messy.....

lolss I just kind of notice that most of the people standing near the food are the black belt people.... lolsss

Due to the tragic fact that I did not bring my camera most picture taken are taken using other people's camera so I have to wait for them to upload it. Cherry is like the only one who uploads the picture fast. Hahaha.


Hahahaha Fan Phan posing with his kick at the back. LoLssss.
Can't wait for that guy to upload the picture where all us white belt took a picture together !!

Finally reached home around 11:40pm. Was exhausted but it was fun.

No comments: