Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ah I am feeling better after sleeping. I have to rush my History assignment. Argh! I totally hate assignment and exams especially when it is because of them that I can't go for my TKD! Had extra TKD training yesterday since the the TKD exams are coming. OMG I am really afraid.

Went to crash my friends' hall on Sunday night and had like the weirdest night ever.
Basically, we went to adm at like 12am to sit around and chat before Cherry and Beng came. At 2am we were like super hungry and wanted to go to Bukit Timah but seriously it was an almost impossible task to find a Taxi in NTU at 2:30am. Decided to walk to some coffee shop instead and while walking we actually saw a Taxi. Started jumping like mad to try and catch the driver's attention and woohoo he saw us! When the Taxi reach beng was like nevermind i think we can just walk it is near and I was like what...omg i felt so freaking bad for the uncle because initially we was going the other way so yea apologise to the uncle and we continued walking.
Reached the place at about 3 plus am, ate prata drink coffee and talk alot of crap before we walked back to NTU around 4plus. Reach hall talk some more crap and finally slept at the ungodly hour of 7am. The night was seriously weird but shall not give too much detailed here and besides I am honestly to lazy to type. Oh and once again Beng was the national taekwondo champion, so I guess that makes him 4 times national champions. Hahahaha have to agree with aiman when she says only when you are like crazy than can you be a national champion that many times lolss.
NTU-TKD

took a lot of picture that day but I like this one~
Was super exhausted on Monday and in the evening went for extra tkd training.
Wanted badly to go today but had to rush my history assignment..sighs Hopefully can have an extra training on Thursday because Friday is our TKD dinner.


On another interesting note, my lit class has decided to do some orientation for the new batch of lit students and perhaps fund this orientation through a production or other means. I am so excited I hope it will really work out after all I don't really have any great plans for the 4 months holidays. Ate MacDonald breakfast in lit class today. The whole class was like eating MacDonald lolss~~~

No comments: