Monday, March 8, 2010

busy much

Met up with Gil and Kailin at SIM for breakfast. It was not bad chit chat a lot hahahaha.
The school though small was rather pleasant and looks really conducive for study.

After that I went to meet my uni friends for a manicure/pedicure session.
It was great. Somehow ended up talking about arrange marriage, which to me was an interesting topic.

Helped out with TKD competition on Friday. As usual every TKD session is awesome. Met some new people at TKD and chit chat with them. NTU TKD being as awesome as it is, is once again the champion!! NTU TKD fighting!
Birthday has pass....I am 20...sighs old....
nevertheless happy birthday!! hahahaha
Was pleasantly surprise with the sms and msg from friends wishing me a happy birthday!! thanks everyone!! really appreciate it!
=)



No comments: