Thursday, March 4, 2010

eek busy

OMG this week turned out much busier than expected! I have not really slack though...yes yes bit by bit I am getting rid of my procrastinating habit. Ironically, the busier I am the better I manage my time. Done with all the lit e-learning. In the past when I was not busy with cca and tuition I would probably leave it till last minute but because I was afraid I would not have enough time to do my work I end up finishing most of my work and got my research stuff. Yay! so proud of myself! I should be doing my hist blog instead of updating but I need a little break. I am more than half way through Jane Eyre!! Woohoo!!
Met up with the usual gang yesterday for dinner because I would not be able to go for the chalet as I will be helping out with the TKD competition. They are an awesome bunch had a great time with them and even though I was freaking tired as I rush to meet them right straight from school I still wanted to stay to chat more. Hahaha on another note somehow I feel sorry for TP and the other person. lolss
Went for TKD training today. I like it when Shifu teach us even though I will feel more pressured but still it is beneficial. Went for dinner with the TKD bunch at canteen A. HAHAHA they are so funny really enjoy hanging out with them...this is like one of the cca that I actually don't dread going lols the company is seriously awesome!
Better sleep now meeting Kailin for breakfast tomorrow and uni friends in the afternoon~
and hopefully at night rush history or something.

No comments: