Friday, March 12, 2010

random

tell me am I mistaken
cuz I don't have another heart for breaking

lolsss nice i got this from a song...~~~~

Got my shirt for NTU open house, yes I am helping out
Went to see RuC's room in hall. Now I am seriously considering if I should stay in hall. It looks fun. I told my mum and she was like well if you want to stay in Hall it is alright after all it is now or never. Kind of true since we only get to stay and experience hall life only in uni.
Since Uni will be like the last few years where I am a student I can't help but feel I must thoroughly enjoy being a student before I spent the rest of my life working.
Once we start working, we will be busy with work and friends will be busy with family....we will all be adult....
So far I have not regretted my choice of joining a cca. Not only have I learnt some new moves, I have made many friends and it is truly enjoyable!!! Finally I am feeling like I am living the uni experience!!! I was so afraid that JC would be the peak of a happy schooling life....hahahaha i guess i am very possibly wrong. Though of course my JC memories are precious to me. Sadly secondary is but a vague memory to me....

I am 20 now. hahahaha the big 2
I am searching.....

No comments: