Thursday, March 18, 2010

run

Went running with RuC and Alfie today. It was an enjoyable run. Left our things at RuC's hall. Not surprisingly my stamina drop lols. I am glad to have sporty friends. While running we saw this bunch of people doing some sort of martial arts. Me and RuC guess that it was Karate. After running we decided to ask a girl who was walking towards us what CCA that was and she said Karate lolss. It was quite funny cause we went to inquire more and the girl was like why not you join us for this one session. I did not mind because I wanted to see what Karate was like but unfortunately because they were busy training for competition or something and some sort of Open House thing they asked us to come on Friday instead for the tea ceremony....or rather asked Alfie and RuC to come on Friday since I am already in Taekwondo.
Hahahaha I was telling them how ironic it was that while they are more into the Korean stuff they are/might join Karate whereas I am more into Jap stuff and I am in Taekwondo. LOLs

Went to RuC's hall and canteen after the run, chit chat with her room mate. Friendly girl.

On another note my Taekwondo exam is on 4th April....
Next Saturday is some run around Singapore thing organize by NTU and yes I am joining because apparently they lack people so I thought why not help out. Besides it is only 3km.
Wish me luck for tomorrow's OGL interview...hahaha honestly I would rather be a game master.lols
History assignment due next week Friday. Lit assignment and academic writing essay is due two weeks later too. Shucks April super busy. Shall try my utmost best to complete as much as I can during the weekends.
Black Soshi
I am not really a fan of SNSD but I have to admit I have been waiting for their new image mv for some time. At the end of Oh! mv when I saw the so called Black Soshi I was like woah looks interesting. However, when I saw the teaser I was a little disappointed but I am glad that the mv turned out better than expected. The song Run Devil Run was not bad either quite catchy after awhile but for some weird reason I prefer Oh! hahahaha
Love 2am's new song - I did Wrong
I think it is like one of the few or only song I like from 2am lolsss

No comments: