Thursday, August 19, 2010

hair dye

I am currently thinking of using Liese hair dye instead of going to the shops to dye my hair. After reading the various reviews on the internet I realise that many of them share the same opinion in which, while the hair dye does cover your hair evenly, it tends to be darker than the picture. I also notice that most of those who coloured their hair using this product seem to have roughly the same hair colour result and that got me wondering as to whether there was any real differentiation in the colour. My sis have use the product before and I have to say her hair does look healthier as compare to when she use other brand to dye her hair. One thing is for sure, this hair dye is less damaging to the hair as compare to other products.

Nevertheless I think I am going to give this a try. I am not sure if Prettia is different from Liese but they are both bubble hair dye. Anyway, brands and products aside, I am more concern about which colour I should go for. I was thinking of trying Ash Grey but I can't help but feel that I should try that next year instead, just in time for my school practicum. Perhaps I will try a colour from the orange-brown series and if things don't turn out well I can always go back to the shops.


I got the pictures from this site, if you interested you can check it out for yourself
- http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1122909













The sugar apricot colour looks really nice and I have never tried those orange-brown colour before...hmm..

better sleep soon it is already 7am...

No comments: