Friday, August 20, 2010

time table


So I receive my time-table today. I am freaking pissed with it!! I fcking hate NIE foundation office or whoever the hell who came up with this shit of a thing they call time-table. If almost all the lit/hist students can have Wednesday off than why not me too? I take the same freaking subjects too!! I hate the long break hours too but that is apparently common in NIE. Yesss in case if you have not notice we suffer alot and this is just time table...that is why we get paid in the first place.


Sighss..I am not really looking forward to school anymore...Haizzzzzzzz
And please I know lots of people out that who are happy about their time-table just don't rub it in my face and ask about my time-table if and when i meet you...
Sighs it seems a small thing to get mad about...but time-table last a whole sem and now I can't wait for this sem to be over and done with...


No comments: