Sunday, August 22, 2010

the real thing is always different

Saw an accident yesterday. I have seen accidents before but this was different and disturbing to me simply because there was like a lot of blood on the road. Ironically, the accident took place in front of the driving centre. The accident was between a motorcycle and a lorry....and the blood obviously belonged to the motorist. Not to sound cliche here but the blood really remind me how fragile human life is...
Met Sarah, Gil, RuC and Mariam on Friday night to supposedly catch CN Blue. It was kind of a last minute thing as I was suppose to meet my JC friends. Anyway, I only manage to catch a glimpse of them and I am satisfied. Hahahaha

On another note, I realise I might as well take Gillian's advice and do my readings during the long retarded breaks. Besides, once essays and projects starts, the time would be useful. I guess the long break don't annoy me as much simply because NIE will always manage to give you super long breaks in your time table. I am just upset that I did not get a four day week.
Have been watching a few YOG matches that are rather interesting hahaha I am somewhat inspire to run again after watching the YOG athletics. Of course, my running will be for leisure. Diving was interesting to watch too although I am sick and tired of watching China getting first...yawns. TKD was ok but not as aggressive as I expect it to be. Football is boring and one I never bother watching. Seriously, soccer is so overrated...

No comments: