Sunday, September 12, 2010

1st wk of school

School has started and a week has pass. Have to do better this semester if I want to go for the Global Summer Studies or instep. I have to go overseas while I still can. Problem is, I am afraid that all this enthusiasm for studying will die out as the weeks pass and I will go back into the routine of procrastinating.
Modern Asia history turned out rather interesting. Somehow Dr Wang seem better this semester than last semester. SEA history is boring...haha not surprising. SEA has like the most boring history after Africa. Not including Egypt which is in the Africa continent.
American lit was surprisingly not as boring as I thought it would be. I guess the major thing going on this semester will be Nike Run, Green Club stuff, possibly grading and of course the all important exam!!

Went to Mariam's house today. It was fun!!! Time always pass so fast when I am in great company!!! Went to City Square with my sis after coming back from Mariam's house.Bought a pair of Emporio Armani spects. They were having a discount and I got it at a rather cheap price!! Don't really like my Maybeline mascara so I switch to Majolica Majorca. Hopefully it is better. Spent alot today sighss I really need to spend less!!!
Haha a Cat bento!!
Would you eat this???
Hahaha I would definitely not....it look so gross.
Shall try my best to update this blog but now that school has started it will be harder to find the time to update.

No comments: