Saturday, September 18, 2010

sch sch sch

It is only the second week of school but I already feel so damn drowned in work!!! Club fair next week, presentation next week, I have to post some lit thing on blackboard by Tuesday and of course do my freaking readings!!! Yesss the readings are crazy....fine the readings have always been crazy actually. Thing is I want to do well so I have to actually read the readings but there is so much! Especially history. I have three thick stacks and that is not even half the module! Not forgetting lit where books and other readings are included....sighssss crazy crazy much!
Okay, shall stop ranting and start doing my work....
At least, I am doing something I love...that is Lit and History.

I just don't understand those people who do things they dislikes. They delude themselves with reasons to continue doing whatever it is they dislike convincing themselves that it will eventually earn them more money. If you think about it, most of us. even if we earn more money, we tend to buy things we don't really need. I guess in a way it is like a vicious cycle where you do something you dislike so as to earn more to buy things you don't really need so as to ultimately push the country's economy.

Ok! time for some irony!!!
Hahahaha went shopping and bought myself a Harajuku perfume!!!=)

small & compact XD

No comments: