Thursday, September 2, 2010

Geylang/ series

Went to Geylang today for the Hari Raya Bazaar. I usually go once a year to hopefully feel the Hari Raya feeling. This time my aunt and uncle came along as well. It was not a bad trip mainly because it is not that crowded. It is not as crowded as usual which might not be good for the stall owners as it just goes to show that business might not be that good? Then again today is a Thursday. The crowd will probably come pouring in on Friday and Saturday night. Heard an unpleasant comment while walking. There was this Malay guy who after seeing my aunt, uncle and mum commented that 'cheena also celebrate Hari Raya ah?' Seriously, what an unnecessary comment by a typical matt. His comment just reminded me of the many reasons why I don't bother dating matts no matter how hot he is....if that is even possible hahahahaha. More importantly this is Singapore what, you don't need to celebrate Christmas to go Orchard. Okay, bad analogy but you get it.
On another happy note, I got my favourite Ramlie (i think this is how you spell it) Burger!!! Too bad it is only here during the bazaar. Oh, and is it me or did things in the bazaar became more expensive? Drinks used to be $1 to $1.50, but now they are like $2 and other food as well...

The most tragic news of the day is.... I saw Mr Teh Tarik but I was too freaking full to even drink teh tarik!!! RAWRSSS how freaking tragic is that???? I heard about Mr Teh Tarik from Alfie i think......but I have never seen the shop before and to finally be in front of it but too full to drink...sighss..
I am so happy that CSI came and became popular which resulted in the increase in this criminal investigation sort of series. Before CSI, there used to be boring series like 90210, OC and some other chick flick sort of series. I actually even gave ugly Betty a try, thinking it would be different and interesting. Unfortunately, it was only interesting for like the first few episode then it spiral down. Truly, glad that CSI came.
So anyway, I am here to recommend this two series that I thought really good.
Because I am too lazy to actually recommend, I will just post the pictures. Lolssss




There are other similar genre series that I feel worth a watch as well. They are Bones, Missing, Lie to Me and of course CSI, CSI New York, CSI Miami.
The Mentalist is one that I have not watch but do truly wish to watch one day.
On a random note, Glee (different from the usual genre of show I watch) is surprisingly not bad in fact I do like it although first episode was blah.

No comments: