Sunday, September 26, 2010

why oh why?

I enjoy doing literature homework more than I enjoy doing history homework....why oh why cruel world???
This should not be the case. Alright shall go back to writing my poem that is due on Tuesday.
I seriously don't think it will turn out good.
After which I shall attempt at rediscovering my love for history. I think Southeast Asian history is killing my love for history bit by bit. It is so utterly boring. Despite being a Southeast Asian, I hate SEA history! I know that should not be the case, but that is the freaking case!


We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. - Dead Poets Society

Yesss I do love this quote very much and wish to share it with people through whatever medium I have.
If I have the time I will dedicate a post on my love for history since this seem to be dedicated to lit.

No comments: