Sunday, November 21, 2010

chocobos

Have been playing chocobo tower on facebook recently and I really love the chocobo it is so absolutely cute!!!!
presenting fatty chicken!! I have sent it to retirement though...

Presenting Aoi Chicken!!! Aoi means blue. I am bias towards Aoi!! HAHAHA

As most Final Fantasy players would know. Chocobos are very common in Final Fantasy game. I remeber spending close to an hour in FF7 back then breeding a golden chocobo so that I can use it as a transport to reach a place in the game that can only be reached using a chocobo. You must be thinking what's so special about that place. Well it was a very special place becuase that place contains the strongest summon - Knights of the Round.
Chocobos in FF7....ah those were the days...
Chocobo in FFXII - the game that I have yet to touch becuase of school...sighs

No comments: