Friday, November 12, 2010

just a thought..


Saw a few people eating this and decide to finally try it. I love love love love it!!!!!!! So damn freaking soft chewy and nice~ Go try it!!! =)
Lit class was interesting today. The topic discussed was interesting. I kind of agree that Singapore has religious tolerance but there seem to be a lack of religious respect as observed today. It will be great if not only Singapore but that the whole world can move towards respecting rather than simply tolerating each others' religion. If only people can see the beauty and tradition of the different religions that would be an awesome achievement for civilization.
I think it is because that people are so blinded by hate and self importance that there is so much violence, pain and hatred in this world. This I believe starts from believing that your religion is superior to others of failing to see that other religions is just as beautiful and important to them as your religion is to you.
As idealistic as I may sound I do truly truly wish that true religious harmony can be archive in this world.
Peace & Love goes a long beautiful way~

No comments: