Sunday, November 7, 2010

meet up

Kinda regret not going KL with my parents....

Had a great time with the JC peeps on Firday! Spent about 5hours at Old Town coffee house just chit chatting away. Went to City Square after that to continue chit chatting. Was kind of lazy to meet them at first but after that I really did not feel like leaving. Super fun bunch to hanging out with. I really do miss them and jc days. Alphy kinda force me to relog back into cabal because he is currently playing the game. After about a year I finally relog back into cabal....and man the game has change alot. Don't understand it no more. Now I kind of feel like playing....gah what the hell, shall resist till school holidays. Tp was asking about L4D and i realise i do miss that game too...shall find them and go lan once I am done with exams.

Hate it when my throat feels dry....

No comments: