Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Incomplete blog skin & many pictures

Presenting,Tsubasa Chronicles as my new blog skin!!!!I was getting sick of my old blog skin and had to change it!!! It is not complete though.....I forgot to save my friends blog links so in other words I kind of lost them. >.<>
the posts.
I am just going to upload lots of picture for todays post!!! :)
Tsubasa Chronicles

Kurogane & Fay

Obviously, I am currently super hook on Tsubasa Chronicles. It has been soooo long since I was hook on a particular anime. I realised that I tend to get hook on CLAMP's anime/manga.....
Examples of CLAMP works:
~X/1999
~Tokyo Babylon
~Miyuki-chan in wonderland
~Clover
~Card capture Sakura
~Tsubasa Chronicles
~Angelic layer
~Suki dakara suki
~Chobits
~RG Veda
~Clamp school Detectives
~Magic Knight Rayearth
~Legal Drugs(I am going to buy this manga after Tsubasa Chronicles)
~xxxHolic
This are the few I can remember for the time being.......I seriously love CLAMP works one of my favourite being X/1999.
Clamp X/1999
Kamui,Kotori & Fuuma
Kamui & Kotori
Fuuma(My favourite character in Clamp X/1999)
Arashi & Sorata
Kamui& Fuuma
Magic Knight Rayearth
Chobits

RG Veda
Angelic Layer
Clamp -Dukylon (cannot remember title)
Suki dakara suki
Clover
I shall put up more of Clamp works next time!!! Too many lah for me to upload in one post.....hahahah

No comments: