Sunday, September 16, 2007

One more week.....

Oh no!! I am left with like one more week before my promotional examination and I seriously feel like I have not study enough....As unfortunate as it sounds, it looks like I might have to give up on math again. Anyway, thanks to Alphonso I have finally found the name of the guy in the Japanese version of Hana Kimi!!!!Yay!!!!^.^

Shirota Yuu


Name: Shirota Yuu 城田優
JPop: Group D-boys
Age: 21 (not 22)
Birthday: 26 December 1985
Star Sign: Capricorn
Blood Type: O Height: 187 cm (in the magazines he's 187cm though one of his friends said he's 189 cm already)
Weight: 74 kg

Anyway, I am currently hook on this anime-

Tsubasa Chronicles


Sakura is the princess of Clow kingdom, which is ruled by her older brother, King Tōya. Her childhood friend Syaoran is a young archaeologist. Sakura is revealed to have strange powers when she has a vision of a mysterious symbol and places she has never seen. Meanwhile, Syaoran discovers the same symbol at the ruins he is excavating. He sees Sakura standing on the symbol on the ground. Ghostly wings appear on her back and a mysterious force begins to pull her into the walls of the ruins. Syaoran rescues her in time, but her wings are scattered across dimensions. The High Priest of Clow Kingdom, Yukito, immediately realizes that Sakura's "wings" were the manifestation of her soul and memories; without them, she will die. In order to save Sakura, Syaoran must journey to retrieve her wings' feathers, the fragments of her memories.

My favourite characters in Tsubasa chronicles are Kurogane & Sakura:
Kurogane

Sakura


Something sad happen today,one of my pet fish jump out of its fish tank. =(

poor fish, rest in peace......


Well, I off I go now to do my EOM.........

No comments: