Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tsubasa Chronicles

Tsubasa Chronicles

I am going to finish watching Tsubasa chronicles soon. It is very disappointing though. According to the comment posted, the anime left a lot of Fye's story out. The anime is also very incomplete. Worst, even CLAMP(creator of the story) did not like the way season 2 turned out. Furthermore, because of disagreements(some censorship issue), there will be no season 3 but there will be an OVA. I saw the trailer, looks promising. In any case I am still going to buy the manga. Thankfully, they have the one translated in Singapore's simplified Chinese, meaning I'll have to pay $5 instead of $7 plus for the Taiwan translation.

Tsubasa Chronicles Tokyo Revelations OVA will be out somewhere in Novemember!!! ^.^Here are some magazine articles I found on it.





Class Chalet has been decided!!! We are going to Sentosa!!! Woohoooo!!!:)
Anyway, I went out with Sarah today to Comics Connection to buy my Loveless book 6 and Tsubasa Chronicles file. After Literature lecture went out for class dinner at Macdonalds. Everyone was like reminding everyone else to study for promos. Guess this will be my last entry till after promos. I better get back to my books. Well GOOD LUCK for promos everyone!!!

No comments: