Saturday, September 1, 2007

Breakfast

Went for breakfast with Jacqueline. Ate roti prata....Yummy. After eating we went to my house to finish colouring some pw stuff and study math. Unfortunately, Jacqueline had to leave at 2pm because she had to go for tuition. I will be going out later with my sister to buy G2 refill. Next week is supposed to be a holiday but I will be coming back alomst everyday to study in school. I just cannot seem to study at home. The computer, the television and comics makes studying impossible.




I am currently watching Hana Kimi the japanese version. There are three versions. The Japanese version, the Taiwanese version and the Anime version(original).



Anime version (original)



So which is better the Taiwanese version or the Japanese version? Personally, I prefer the Japanese version....I mean the story did come from Japan. My view may not be accurate because I am crazy about Japan so here's a link where you get to hear other people opnion..... http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=22565

No comments: