Saturday, September 8, 2007

Promos are coming

Promos are coming.....Arghhhh Tried staying in school to study...it was a failure. At home, not much of a difference but somewhat better. Worst I just got the new SCV box, in other words I also manage to get Animax free for one month. I am practically watching Anime everyday.



Went to eat lunch with mum and sis on Friday. I forgot what I ate but it was very delicious..Yummy!!!! After which I had to rush to school for econs and math consultations. I had no econs questions to ask....thankfully had some math questions to ask. Stayed back for while to eat Sarah's chocolate biscuits and hear Sarah's and Gillian's curses on how I was not going to study in school then I went home. Watched Howl's moving castle the moment I reached home. Very nice show.....a unique storyline. Finally got the netball shirt and I love it!!!!:)

Damn my phone cannot connect to the computer again.....what the hell looks like pictures have wait yet again....Grrrrrr

No comments: