Sunday, September 9, 2007

Pictures!!!

Woohoo my phone can be connected to the internet!!! I totally forgot about I&R till Sarah and Jacqueline called to remind me....Thanks gals really appreciate it.
Netball shirt!!!:) I love it!!!
(Front)

(Back)


I was watching this interview with DBSK on MTV today and I thought one part of the interview was very funny. The person asked one of the DBSK member what he would say if he saw his singles at the number one spot on the chart and he had to say it in mandarin. Being Korean and with not much knowledge with the chinese language he said he would say 'jiu ming a'(translation- help)....OMG I really laugh hard when he said that.

I watched Music Station on Animax today and was horrified to find out that there's a Johnny's Junior group which I did not know of called Hey!Say!7......I seriously thought as a Johnny Entertainment/Junior fan I knew all the group produced by them.....Oh well life full of surprises.

Anyway,Hey! Say! 7 is a group from Johnny's Jr's. The name stands for that all members are born in the Heisei era and that the year of their formation was 2007. Their first single is number one on the music chart. Congrats!!!!:)

Hey!Say!7

Okay I should be doing my I & R now.....Tata



No comments: