Friday, August 31, 2007

Teacher's Day

Had breakfast with Maryam, Alyya and Ting Xin today at Macdonalds.After eating I went to buy a last minute gift for my secondary school teachers.Went back to my secondary school around 12pm. As usual Rathi was late. So we both just hang around in school talked to our teachers and friends. Lots of my teacher say that I have changed a lot, some could not even recognized me.....I wonder if I have changed for the better???? Went to Vivo with Rathi after that. We talked a lot of crap! I can't believe it, despite not seeing each other for a long time,we can still talk a lot! Meet Sarah and Hiani at Vivo. Wonder why they were there? To see heroes??? Anyway I promised Rathi to visit her poly after the promos. Better go and study now....that is after I upload some pictures.

At Bendemeer canteen.......
Me with Kavita and Shamila :)

Milk Tea :)

Went to Banquet with Rathi
Coffee.........
Rathi bought this cup for me.....Thanks babe!!! :)

No comments: