Saturday, August 11, 2007

Running

I went back to school today to run six rounds!!! Woohoo I really enjoyed the run. I wanted to run more rounds but it was rather late already. I just found out today that there's netball tomorrow. I don't feel like going but I have no choice hopefully it will turn out fun. Anyway netball has been reduced to once a week so I guess I don't mind going tomorrow for the CIP netball thing.



I am currently watching anime on YouTube!!! Yay!!! Unfortunately, I have not done any school work. Looks like I'll never change no matter the number of holidays given.


Title: Which Early 19th Century Literary Heroine Are You?
You are Mary Anne Dashwood, from Jane Austen's incredible book "Sense and Sensibility." Mary Anne is lovely and unspoiled, but she leads herself to heartbreak with her unfailing belief in the chivalry and romances of Shakespeare. She is bright, sweet, artistic and musical, passionate, and slightly naive.


To take quiz- http://www.quizilla.com/users/smallonesparkle/quizzes/Which%20Early%2019th%20Century%20Literary%20Heroine%20Are%20You%3F/




Title: How Well Do You Know The Movie 'SAW'?




Wow, SAW must be your favourite movie, because you seem to know everything about it! Just like me! lol Message me - I need to talk to more people who are SAW fans...or Leigh Whannell fans *shrug* lol Psst, he's my favourite actor! ;) Oh and btw, the answer to the last question actually wasn't Adam..Dr. Gordon was really the last victim. If you have any questions about that, feel free to mssg. me and ask.

To take quiz- http://www.quizilla.com/users/MCRPokey/quizzes/How%20Well%20Do%20You%20Know%20The%20Movie%20'SAW'%3F/

I like Saw but I don't really like Saw II.

No comments: