Tuesday, August 21, 2007

my phone works!!

Finally my phone can be connected to the computer!!! Sorry for the late update!!! I was too busy playing the game Jeremy lend me. Thanks Jeremy!!! I am suppose to be studying for history essay test tomorrow so I'll just upload the pictures I took during national day, wear your own clothes day and others....Why do I upload this picture only now, you ask....easy, the answer is........because my phone had problems connceting to the computer.
Our beautiful lockers!!!
My locker!!!^.^
Gillian's Locker

Sarah's locker
On National Day, the teachers performed for us. As a NE rep I was expected to help out backstage...it turn out to be real fun!!! The teacher even paid for our lunch at KFC!!!^-^
Woah....like ghost story....




Me taking the toy gun and shooting Shay hui....LOL


Picture taken during one of the practises(me & shay hui)

We took the teacher's props and started playing with it....LOL


Me & Haini


The Math Department


Wushu

My history teacher in pink,a student and my chinese teacher.

The science Department






Backstage crew having fun!!!




(Wear your own clothes day/Be yourself Day)
Went to dinner with half the class. We ask some guy to help us take the picture.








At school.....


Ting ting!!!


Okay, the promotional exams are coming so I better go study.....if you are reading this and you belong to 1A02, you better go and study for the exams NOW!





















No comments: