Thursday, August 9, 2007

what's with my phone and computer

I am so pissed!!!! The phone can't connect properly with the computer!!! In other words I can't post the picture I took!!Grrrr...I was hoping to posts the National day celebration performances on my blog today. What a disappointment! There will be a PW meeting tomorrow...haiz I am so not looking forward to it. PW sux!

Today I had to be in school by 10am because I was helping backstage. I really had no mood to go but I am glad I did because I actually enjoyed myself. I, Haini and Shay Hui was playing with the toys backstage..lol. For lunch, the teacher just hand $80 to us and ask us to go out and eat. Yup,$80 was more than enough even for 9 people. We ate at KFC...we could not finish the food and had to be back in school in like 10mins. So we ended up running to the bus stop and later to school. Seriously, I felt horrible after running on a full stomach. Whenever there was a break the backstage crew go mad and yup we played behind the curtains like throwing soft toys at each other and using the toy gun to shoot at each other...it was damn mad. I wish there will be another NE event soon so that I can go mad with my fellow NE reps. During the practise many of the teachers was afraid that the students won't laugh or find their performance interesting. Thankfully everything went well and I believe that the students really enjoyed themselves...I mean I really did despite watching it for the sixth time if I am not wrong.
Yesterday was 'be yourself day' SRJC version. Our class had the theme black & white. I can't believe one class actually did the pajamas theme...there were other theme like mafia,jeans and white top,traditional and others which I cannot remember. School ended at 7pm and after that we had a 1A02 class outing at Plaza Singapura. We ate dinner and disturb the public by making noise and taking photos. It was fun alright! Reached home at about 10:15pm. I love JC life!!!
At my school cafe...........
Reflection
The really big hand belongs to Jiayi
Hahahaha I just realise that all the pictures taken has Sarah in them...what a coincident! Well there other photos...but my phone and computer cannot connect!!!!

No comments: