Saturday, August 4, 2007

eom

OMG!!! i can't believe I left my PW file in my locker!!!! Because of that I was forced to immediately on the computer and looked at the copy I saved. As I read through my Eom I realised that I actually remember some of Mr Lo's comments on it. Thankfully I read through it before putting it in my file. I guess it's a blessing in disguise because if I had taken the file home I'll likely procrastinate and only complete the Eom tomorrow.....late into the night. However because I was so worried I immediately went to check the original copy and edit it according to the comments I remembered. Woohoo Eom completed!!! There is still math test....I better go study for it. I better complete my other tutorials work too. Unfortunately, I cannot blog much this week cause my sis wants to use the computer and I have to study for Math and Economics lecture test. I shall upload the pictures of our(me,Gillian,Sarah) 'new' lockers on the next update which is likely next week.

No comments: