Thursday, August 30, 2007

night studies

Have been staying back this few days with Gillian and some of my classmates to do night studies. What can I say.....I cannot help but feel like I talked more than study. Stay back after school today to do PW. It ended at 6pm. Lisa came back with some things they bought from popular to do the Teacher's Day card. Lisa, Jiayi,Evan,Kailin,Gillian,Jacq and Alyya all contributed to the making of the card. I help fold the cards. Oh Tong pin and Jeremy helped out too. Maryam helped by running around trying to hug people. I was supposed to do math but ended up talking,running around the table with Kai lin and trying to find a way up the roof of the school with Jacq.


Night studies at SRJC?????




I am so excited for tomorrow!!! Can't wait to meet my Secondary School friends!!!!! :) Promos is coming in about 37 days......Ahhhhhhhh I am really scared for promos. OK 1A02 go and study for your Promos!!!

No comments: