Saturday, August 25, 2007

Playground

I have change my blogskin again!!!^-^The promotional examinations are coming yet here I am blogging away....I should study, I must study yet I am not studying. Haiz....

Yesterday was netball last session and I really had a great time. Netball is very fun. The GP essay test was crap for me despite the fact that we were given the chance to do some research before hand.

Went out on Wednesday for lunch with the wonderful 1A02!Love them!

Presenting the class leader infront!(no not me,it's Lisa) Surrounding her are the babes and hunks of 1A02!
I felt weird taking this picture because we placed the camera on a timer and put it on a table and the people opposite us who could not see the camera must have thought us to be mad.


Went to the playground with my classmates and sure had a lot of fun reliving those childhood days.....
(picture gotten from Sarah)

Jeremy & Tong Pin on the swings pushed by jacq and Alphonso and Lisa is balancing herself with the help of the pole.
(picture gotten from Kailin)

Jeremy making a speech.....me swinging and jacq getting ready to swing.

I read a newspaper article today about why younger men are going for older women and it suddenly hit me that perhaps Gillian is right.....perhaps bamboo likes older women....nooooo!!!!
Anyway here are the reasons according to the article -
-They want a financially stable women, someone who does not expect them to pay for everything
-A women who knows what she wants and say and not expect the guy to guess
-A women who does not expect the guy to have the solution to every problem
Cannot seem to remember the other points but those are the main points.
Random thoughts.....
-I really think that our class is getting more united with each passing day and going to school is no longer a pain with these wonderful classmates and other srjcians in school.
-I lend my tie to a JC2 and she did not return it to me....i am pissed
-Can't wait to show Gillian and Sarah B square
- I should really start studying for promos
-Really excited to meet my secondary school friends on Friday
-I am loving life
*Note: There's something wrong with my Tag box and I can't answer you wonderful friends but do continue to tag. ^-^




No comments: