Saturday, November 17, 2007

Finally found a skin I like


Finally!!! I finally found a skin I like!!!If you have been visiting my blog you would realise that I changed blogskin like a thousand times.....this blogskin will stay for some time though cause I really like it.I love the song playing on my blog...the lyric is so touching. Unfortunately it does not really match my blogskin, it matches the picture above more.Hahahaha the picture above also matches the fact that I am hook on the anime-Ayakashi, three stories based in olden Japan(the picture above has nothing to do with the show). The song is by Tegomass!!!! Those Johnny Entertainment boys never fail to produce good songs.
Went to NYP on thursday.Too bad Zhiling and Nisa could not make it. They have like four canteen or something and their food,or at least the food I ate,are much better than SRJC(that's for sure). While walking around I and Maizura just had to ask,"Does anyone study here?",guess we are to used to the everywhere you go, you are bound to see people studying environment. Rathi brought us to the library to meet her poly friends, where on the way she claimed that there are people studying there, in which we didn't see any. Had a great time talking at the library as loud as we want with no one bothering to ask us to shut up. After which Rathi left to meet her boyfriend Kumar who she herself say that they won't last long. Let's just say she's those kind that don't really give a damn about true love and all it's crap. Oh well,if it was me I won't believe we would last long either, guess we are just a bunch of realistic people...in a way....not that I don't believe in true love though, but at this age,seriously. Well, I am basically super glad I did not choose poly because when I went there it just felt so different I felt a certain fear,it felt so real that if i had went to poly the chances of me getting into a university is so low. I mean no on seem to give a damn, I am the kind who has to work in an environment where everyone is serious or at least majority.

Will be meeting the peeps again on Tuesday for a bbq!!! The best part of it being free. Too bad this time Kit mey can't make it. Has been so long since I last saw them...it was like 5 months or more ago if I am not wrong.

No comments: