Monday, November 5, 2007

I hate PW!!! save me

For some weird reason there are still people asking me where the hell did my tagbox went despite the fact that I have mention the reason in my previous post. I even mention that i removed the tagbox on my welcome note. Strange~

OK, did I ever mention I hate PW? Well, I hate it!!!! I hate PW! It is a shit subject, even worst that math....ok can't believe there exist a subject worst than math.To make things worst half of my JC friends are like, 'Yay! PW is over! We are free!'. The thought of having to meet up for PW tomorrow is such a dread....The pain!the pain! At least, it is the last time. I have finally completed my I&R!!!! Three cheers for me! I tried completing it since Friday but it was really difficult every time I was about to enter a sentence, veohTV would alert me.....Ouran Host Club epi blah blah downloaded, Kurosagi epi blah blah downloaded. Naturally I choose to watch the shows over I&R. However, today I was determined. I played the song Endless love from the show Myth and sat down with a cup of coffee doing my I&R for 3 whole hours....of course without downloading any show. With I&R completed, I feel much better...half the work done. All that is left now is OP.And so I look at him from afar, knowing that it's impossible,knowing that for all you know he does not even know that I exist....whatever, I have more pressing issue like OP at hand.

Went to little India with my parents today. Ate Dosai again. Yummy!I think I am seriously getting addicted to Dosai. I finally bought the Lucidol hair treatment thing because I use the straightener too often...heat damage...Anyway, I have finished watching Hana Kimi. I will rate it 8/10.
It has great songs, great actors,great comedy....the only problem was that the ending was really predictable. I heard rumors that there will be a season two.

Hana kimi (Jap version)


ikemen paradise!!!

I was seriously bored while waiting for my shows to download....so I decided to take a quiz...........



You Aura is Green

You're very driven, competitive, and even a bit jealous.
However, you seek out balance in your life - and you usually achieve it!

The purpose of your life: inspiring others to be better

Famous greens include: Tony Robbins, Donald Trump, Martha Stewart

Careers for you to try: Guru, CEO, Talk Show Host



I seriously don't think I am driven.......not a very accurate result I must say

No comments: