Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Happy

Did not really want to accompany my mum to Orchard but somehow I ended up following her to Orchard. It turn out to be rather fun. My mum bought me a pair of white shoes using the Tangs voucher. Hahahahaha I am so happy to have finally gotten a new pair of shoes, yes I really appreciate it. I was rather surprised to find out that Facebook was not that bad after all...it turn out rather fun. Will be going for a malay wedding tomorrow...destination- void deck. I have also finally confirm with my mum that we will definitely be going Japan next year!!!!Yes finally after so very long there will be money rolling in next year in Nov. In other words I am still very very broke for the time being.OMG! I can't wait!!!! I have always wanted to go Japan since 11...I have been waiting six long years all I need to do now is to just wait for ONE more year.....
I ask my mum which part of Japan we'll be going and she said," don't know, you girls choose lah." Hahahaha, oh well my mum wanted to go London but my sis and I are just so not interested. Happy happy!!! I so sick of going to Malaysia for holidays year after year after year.In which I might not be going this year due to the lack of money.
Kyoto,Osaka,Tokyo or Hokkaido...the four places in Japan which I really want to go,which one should I choose????

No comments: