Thursday, November 8, 2007

PW is over!!!

Yes! PW is finally over. Another horrible subject down! OP was not as scary as I though it would be....I think the debate competition was way scarier with four judges sitting right infront...and other school students behind....and more other school students outside the classrooms watching,watching,watching,watching. My memories of PW is that of pain and dread....however my memories of my group members will always be treasured. I must admit that PW was fun when the meeting was over and we just hang out. Well, we took some pictures after PW officially ended.....but i am only going to put some though because...well lets just say I look weird in the other pictures. Then again I look rather weird in this picture too. I guess you can say that this year was one hell of a good year.

Picture taken with Ms G!!! Our Lit teacher.




So there will be netball tomorrow. Netball seem to be very enthu after promos. Oh well...so I'll be going tomorrow. I am feeling real heavy these few days so I better get some exercise and I guess I want to be more responsible, I guess I should stop running away...I still dread training but I want to grow up. Will be going to NYP next week. I am sure am looking forward to it!!! =) I am currently watching kurosagi...I love it!!! It's a great show!!!


I am currently searching for a part-time job. I f you have any recommendation do tell me. There are things that I want but I am just so damn broke. Damn it. $4 a day not including Saturday and Sunday....and now not even including every single weekdays....just those days when my parents see me going to school. I am saving money but it is not enough. How much can one possibly save from $4? If i save $2, that means i am only able to spend $2 everyday.So in one week I'll have $10. Going out with my friends just to eat a fast-food meal-$5...there goes half of my money saved.To me,every single cent counts....even 10 cent.It's just not fair is it? That some people can get things easily simply by asking their parents or receive allowance that are..well...a lot.Then again the world is never fair. Okay, I should stop complaining and do something about it....or at least wait till I am older when I am finally able to get a well paying job.....when I can finally depend on myself to better the situation. Okay I better sleep now, it must be that I am sleepy that I am writing crap.


Wishing everyone a HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!

No comments: