Saturday, November 10, 2007

luck

I saw a funeral procession today and let's just say the day was followed with bad luck. I am not going to lament about the bad luck because recalling is painful. I am irresponsible I can't take my cca anymore. $10 a month is crazy! I rather work part-time. I don't care. I believe in choosing the path that has more benefit and it does not matter if I am seen as irresponsible. At least my choice will benefit my parents too....I am not going to ask them for $10 a month for cca.
I did not go for the class outing today.Oh well.Lessons starts on monday.Here we go again.....the lectures, taking down the notes...me sleeping in lectures.

More quizzes-

You Are Cereal

Playful and lighthearted, breakfast is likely your favorite meal of the day.
(In fact, you're probably the type who sneaks cereal as a midnight snack.)
Your culinary skills are probably a bit lacking... and you are a sucker for junk food.
Some people accuse you of eating like a kid, but you prefer to think of yourself as low maintenance.

No comments: