Monday, November 26, 2007

A day at Pasir Ris

Went to Pasir Ris that day for Miazura's bbq. There was really lots of delicious food!!! It was damn fun!!!Too lazy to type lots of things though hahahaha.
Pictures time!
The bunglow was really huge!!!
there are about four of this similar looking rooms (like hotel eh?)
Outside...something like a zen garden I guess
My master piece with some blocks!!Hahahaha (waiting for bbq to start)
The cake for Maizura..super delicious


Mai and Peijun cutting the cake ^.^




Zax is a more interseting character than Cloud....so I wonder how the game that is in PSP would turn out now that he's the main character.....the picture is from some magazine.
Yes,yes this game is the reason why I want a PSP. If this game did not exist I won't bother wanting a PSP.

No comments: