Sunday, December 2, 2007

December already????

What it is December already???So fast!!!!! I have not even clear my study table since the promos..Lazy lazy me.Read half the book for fistful of colours and 1/3 of the book for pride and prejudice..have not even done a single essay for history or econs much less revise. I have been spending the days playing computer game and watching anime and J-Drama and K-drama. Sleeping at 4am and waking at 3pm...yup that's how November past by.Went to the airport yesterday to look at the new Terminal 3.

Me and mummy at the new Terminal 3
The plants behind are really beautiful. If I had not straighten my hair I would have definitely not let it down hahahahaha. I mean it still looks rather curly even though I straighten it so imagine if I did not straighten it...the horror....

Me and my Sis
I am currently watching this J-Drama
Yamada Taro Monogatari(The story of Yamada Taro)
The two main characters are from Arashi.^.^Ninomiya plays the title character, Taro Yamada, whose family lives in extreme poverty. But because of his looks, intelligence, and athleticism, others mistakenly believe that Taro comes from a very rich family. In contrast, Sakurai plays Taro's best friend Takuya, who really is from a successful family and who often helps out Taro in various ways. Basically this story is about family love and friendship. It's really funny!!! You can watch it on Veoh.
There's a Taiwanese version -Ping Qiong Gui Gong Zi
The story is the same just that in the Taiwanese version Taro's best friend Takuya does not seem to exist or perhaps play a small role. It centres more on love. If you prefer a love story guess you can watch this. I prefer the one that centres more on friendship.

I wanted to watch the K-drama 1st shop of coffee prince but veoh don't have any that has english or chinese subs everything is in Korean..Grrr...and Mysoju is slow.
I am loving the anime created by Hayao Miyazaki. His anime stories are really good very interesting story plot. I definitely love it!!! He is now one of my favourite anime director!!! He has won many awards for his anime!!!Not only in Japan but in many othe film festival. Watch one of his anime and you will know why.
One of my favourite-Castle in the sky

Mononoke Hime..I am going to watch soon.....

mononoke hime is basically about the environment have not watch so I can't really tell you much.
I don't like anime that centres around love but I do like watching some love stories. It's just that I prefer if the love story contains comedy or battle or some other theme as well. In other words I prefer anime that have the love theme on their sub-catergory. I don't know..I just start getting pissed at the girl if love is the main theme. I also prefer love stories that is like...well just this guy and this girl from start to end..no third party!!! I hate it when the girl starts liking another guy than realise she actually like this guy blah blah.Basically I am not really a fan of stories that centres on love. Though I must admit lovely complex is funny. I am okay with those comedy love kinda story like ouran host club because it is more of a comedy makes me laugh.

Currently playing this free online RPG. Yes, you heard it right it is free!!!!

If you did download the game do tell me. So maybe we can meet in this game world and go on quest hahahahaha.

No comments: