Friday, December 7, 2007

Went to Maryam house to give her surprise for her birthday. I was more than an hour late...I still can't believe Jacq was there on time. Anyway sorry for being so late guys!Maryam house was really beautiful....my favourite part being the kitchen. I just think the kitchen looks really nice. There were doughnut there and I ate green tea doughnut..Lucky! It was sooooooooo delicious!Watch two movie....SAW and Uptown girl...both of which I have watch. Had a really great time there!
Went to buy Nivea lip care after that cause my lips are really dry. Lucky! looks like we will be going to Malaysia after all!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!! It was almost cancel but my parents decided we really really need a break from Singapoere. Still can't believe it is already december....I don't feel like starting on homework............................

No comments: