Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A day at PS

Went to PS yesterday with my sis. We just walk around because was super bored at home. I bought a new silver hairband!!!! I bought a Fahrenheit keychain too!!! It was only $1. So happy. Yes,yes small things make me happy. Hahahaha saw Kailin at PS. At first I just saw a girl waving her hands dramatically as she talks and I was like hahaha reminds me of Kialin than as I walked closer I realised, it is Kailin!hahahaha. Her actions are just so funny.Lips have been feeling really dry this few days.

Will be going to Tracy's house tomorrow.Yup gonna stay the whole day there to play her PSP and PS2.lol. Drank two bubble tea yesterday and have decided to exercise and go on a diet to loose weight.Can't help but feel that I have gain weight because I have been slacking and eating at home...noooo!!!

WELCOME BACK TO SINGAPORE GILLIAN!!!! =D

Yusuke Yamamoto
The guy who acts as the one who can see the spirit world or something in Hana Kimi.hahahaha I like this picture so just post it for fun.

No comments: