Wednesday, December 26, 2007

After a long time

It has been a long time since I blog.Here's some update!!!Well, as mentioned on my previous post, I went to Malaysia and had one hell of a great time there.Shopping ,shopping and more shopping!!!!Hahahhaaha it was paradise.

KL twin tower

Finally reached KL after a horrible journey on the train.Yes people don't ever take the train to KL..it is sooo horrible!!!!It took like 9 hours just to get there!!!It sux!Trust me!!! Take the bus or the plane or drive there if you must but not the train!!!

Me and sis at some light thingy in Marriott Hotel

Oooowwww pretty lights
Hahahaha the toilet

You turn that thingy and the water comes out for you to wash your hand. ^.^

Taking the cable car to Genting (one of my favourite in the trip)











I really have to agree with Maizura,Malaysia is really a food paradise!!!!! The food there are cheaper. I ate Korean food and man it was sooooooo damn delicious!!!Too bad most of the pictures are with my Uncle so yeah..no pictures.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Webfetti.com
Mum got lots of chocolates this year. I love opening the presents!!!! This year chocolates are the winner!!!! Unfortunately because chocolates are the winner and going to food paradise Malaysia...I have gain weight. Noooooo!!!!!!!! I have to jog jog and jog more!!!! Diet diet diet..I can't face the world!!!!! Going to Gillian's Christmas/New Year dinner party on Sunday..I am so excited and shall forget the fact I am on a diet.Meeting the Gals on Friday.


My life during the holidays:

-Hook on Facebook
and hook on to this RPG online game which is totally free!!!!

Tales of Pirates
choosing your character

You can choose your character's gender,hair and face.After which you can choose his class. Mine is a Swordsman the one at back(my other character) is a Hunter.Your shirt changes as you level up.
My swordsman

Yup you can do stupid actions like this..hahahaha i think it is rather cute though
Other players

Yup,those are other players..higher level than me obviously from the cool clothes they are wearing.The glowing flying thingy is their pets. You can get one but maintaing one costs alot!!!

No comments: