Friday, December 28, 2007

Answering unanswered questions

Went out with Gillian and Sarah today. Had a great and really tired time walking around Orchard. Too bad did not really have much money. Speaking of money...I am still shock at the fact that I received the good progress award. Anyway, we need to go out again one day, when all of us have some money to spent. Than we will really have one hell of a time!Drank my bubble tea today!!!!Finally!!! I was like missing it.Oh and we met Jiayi today..what a coincident.

Here's to clear all misunderstanding that Gillian and Sarah seem to have. Sarah thinks my mum is baba (don't know where the hell she get that idea from..must be FOP)and Gillian is just confuse. I have ask my mum. My great grandfather is actually a malay(so i have all three races in me,cool)who married a chinese lady.They had a son(my grandfather)who married a chinese woman too. So yeah...the malay blood is kind of diluted but oh well what the heck. I mean it is kind of funny when people ask you and you are like -I have all three races in me...they will just get confuse and you will have to repeat this same story over and over and over and over and over again. It gets kind of irritating. So people please don't ask me again.Thanks!

I still have like never ending essays to complete...what a pain. I don't really like the permanent class thing because I like to walk around and waste time.Have to remind myself to get a cca too. Took a look at the timetable again. I don't really like it..I realise that most classes ends at 1:30pm on monday while ours end at 2:30pm....because we have like 2hrs of unnecessary break. WTH!!!! PE first thing on monday...sux...More H1 maths lessons..that really sux.

Anyway here's a wish to one of my great friends- Gillian
Webfetti.com

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

No comments: