Sunday, December 24, 2006

Bring on the quiz!

Title: What Color Rose Are You? (beautiful pix)


***You are a white rose***
You are sweet and kind and a loyal friend. Your grades are important to you and you don't like to let people down.
Sign your most like-pisces or libra

To take quiz just copy address-http://www.quizilla.com/users/xgreendaygirlx/quizzes/What%20Color%20Rose%20Are%20You%3F%20(beautiful%20pix)/

Title: Which g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s. dress is perfect for your birthday month?


To take quiz just copy add.- http://www.quizilla.com/users/littlexmissxsunshine/quizzes/Which%20g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.%20dress%20is%20perfect%20for%20your%20birthday%20month%3F/

Hah hah I found this picture and thought it looked funny....

Oops...

Title: What type of JE fangirl are you?

You love all of them to bits, whether it's SMAP or NewS or Ya-Ya-yah.. All of them appeal to you and you're a loyal JE fangirl. Rock on!
I LOVE JE!!!

Title: do you know random facts about jpop and jrock?
Answer:you are good at this! you know your random stuff! chances are you're into jpop and jrock. darn, i shoulda made harder questions hmmm?

My comment:I found this quiz rather hard cause only some questions concern JE boys.Luckily I do know a little about J-pop and J-ROCK other than JE.After all,I have been listening to Japanese songs since I was 10.>.<

Want to take this quiz,copy the add- http://www.quizilla.com/users/japaneseboyhunter/quizzes/do%20you%20know%20random%20facts%20about%20jpop%20and%20jrock?

Title: Which NEWS member are you most like?
Yamapi! you're sexy & good at acting! you're plain cool.


My comment:I think I like Yamapi more rather than have a personality similar to his...Anyway if you are curious and want to know who you are most like copy the add. and take the quiz.- http://www.quizilla.com/users/aiaiai/quizzes/Which%20NEWS%20member%20are%20you%20alike?

Title: What's your destiny? ( *ANIME IMAGES*)

You're destined for a life of comfort. Everything is easy going, except the tiny bumps which keep you partially awake. Don't fret when something unexpected happens because soon enough a fork in the road will pop up.

Wanna take the quiz?- http://www.quizilla.com/users/Sakuradreams108/quizzes/What's%20your%20destiny%3F%20(%20ANIME%20IMAGES)/

I was watching a yaoi manga on YouTube (cause I have nothing better to do) when it suddenly kicked me out and now I can't seem to find the video.Stupid Internet.I realised that yaoi characters usually have really depressing past.For instance,their mother hate them...I don't know why but usually the mother hate them.Their father would either be dead or we won't even know who the hell he is...or that his parents are dead and the person taking care of him treats him well but he stills feel like an outsider or that the person taking care of him abuse him either beating him like crazy or well you know....or that he was...well you get the point.Anyway he would usually be a high school kid who likes cutting himself,skip classes,sleep with random women and of course he would be freaking hot.Oh if you don't know what the hell yaoi is about it is perfectly fine.Yaoi is very famous in Japan especially with the women...duh I would freak out if a guy likes it.Yaoi is also becoming quite popular in other countries....I am more of a Shounen-ai fan it is milder and is usually on the happy side you can watch Princess Princess on YouTube and get what I mean by shounen-ai.^-^Ouran High also have shounen-ai in it.:)

Ouran High

This picture is taken from the website- For richer or poorer~An Ouran High School Host Club

No comments: