Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sotsugyou~Sayonara wa ashita no tame ni~ PV

This video is dedicated to all my friends!!^-^



Here is the subtitle to the video-(song by: Tackey & Tsubasa)

Title of song- Graduation~goodbye for the sake of tomorrow~

If you could be granted one,just one wish
I wonder what you would wish for
Where are you now?Who are you with now?
Looking up to the blue sky,i softly ask these questions

With you who were right by my side then aren't here
With you though we promised nothing would change if we part

If this becomes a memory
the warmth by my side will become unbearable
Breathing suddenly becomes painful
Fly,in order to reach you far far away

Certainly we are not both in your future
I have noticed that at last

For me you gave me who was lost a push
For me the sadness in your eyes was hidden by your smile

If this turns into goodbye
I want you by my side,yes that's why i muttered
I can't find a voice for my miserable feeling
in order for this request to at least reach you

Setting off my unending feelings into the sky
Even if i am alone I'll still walk on

The cherry blossom petals dance,like on that day
Reflecting the dazzling light of my memories
colourfully fly, with a painful breath
Let everything about my feeling reach you

If this becomes just a memory
The warmth by my side will become unbearable
This goodbye is for the sake of our futures
Fly in order to reach you far far away...

Hope you guys enjoy the video as much as I did.Think of graduation as moving on.^-^
Sayonara!!!

No comments: