Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just another day.....my thoughts

I went to Orchard on Sunday.I really had a great time.I can't belive it! Yamapi singles are out!!!There are only three copies left and my pay is still not here.What if by the time i got my pay the CD are gone?No....i don't want to think about that.All i can do now is pray that the CD will still be there.Mummy bought a hair straighterner. I am going to make a list of things to buy after getting my pay.^-^

My list:
- A bag
-CD
-Mummy's birthday present
-Candies for my friends for Xmas
-Japanese magazine(I can't read Japanese but i can still look at the hot guys...i know i am superficial....whatever)
-Zhiling's birthday present
-Chocolate for Dad and me(We are both chocolate lovers)
-Handphone keychain
-Shirt
-Marshmallow

Hopefully i will have enough money.I will try my best not to spent too much cause i promised my friends that i will go Escape with them.Heard that the cost of a ticket at escape is only $6...cool! It has been long since i last saw Rathi...I know i think I'll call her to join us at Escape.The more the merrier!^-^

It's sad that we have to leave our friends.

Now that O'level is over and that about a month has pass. I realise that I do rather miss that wonderful class that i was stuck with for two years-3E1&4E1. I remember how we had to stay back almost everyday till 4pm and kept complainig.Still the great time we had together overuled the bad.Our class girls always voted to play soccer during PE.None of us really knew how to play but all of us enjoyed ourselves.I hated camps yet the sec 3 camp was definitely memorable.Our class was together through out the whole camp thankfully they did not seperate us like they did in the past.I remember how we were the only class to sit on the grass in a circle for lunch while the other classes crowd at the benches.The funfair was great too!Those groups that was not chosen to set up a stall at the funfair helped and supported the two group that was chosen from our class.In the end it became a class stall rather than one particular group.>.< Whenever there is a birthday girl or boy in the class,the entire class would sing a birthday song for him or her and give that person a birthday card signed by everyone.I thought thoses days would last forever....now they are only memories.



New friends are like silver...
Old friends are like gold...

No comments: