Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More thoughts..../GYM

I have nothing against China but it is so boring to see them win almost all the medals in the Asian Games! Personally, I think that Singapore only did well in the sailing category.Japan also did rather well. Go Singapore & Japan!!!Get more medals!! By the way I just found out that Death Note 2 is coming out soon!!!That is like so cool!I am going to watch...definitely!^-^

Damn the money will only reach me on Monday.Currently,I am stuck at home with nothing much to do but update my blog and play video games.I can't believe Rathi went to MOS(Ministry of Sounds).Anyway she said it was fun.Maybe I'll go too when I am older.

Go!Go!Go!Singapore!!!


This picture is for Zhiling

Happy belated birthday gal!Wow!!You are now 16!!

Golf + Yamapi + Mike (GYM)


Kitty GYM is a temporary unit formed to promote Volleyball. Because the "Kitty" section does not sing much, they are often referred to as simply "GYM". Golf & Mike are thai singers.So far I have only heard two songs from this group. Angle & Fever to Future.Both songs are great! :)

Golf + Mike


They are Thai singers.They are brothers...explains why they look similar.However their personality are very different.They are fluent in English because they studied in Australia.They have performed in concerts with many popular J-POP groups mainly those from Johnny's Entertainment.I found out about them through Yamapi.I have also heard some of their Thai songs.It is very beautiful you should hear it too!^-^

No comments: