Saturday, December 23, 2006

Damn I really waste money

I can't believe my trip to Malacca is canceled!Today is like mummy's worst birthday.We hardly did anything today.My sis and I just gave her a pink kame(tortoise)toy and a rose box and that's it.Yup,no cake no nothing did not even go out for dinner to celebrate.Maybe tomorrow we will be going out to celebrate a little.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!!


Yesterday,I went out with my sis to buy mummy's present and we seriously side track.We went to Bugis first then to Vivo then to Takashimaya.We bought a lot of nonsense.I bought a pink bag,comic,magazine,some sake bottle for god knows what reason,a Japanese fan,Death Note stickers,chocolates and a handphone strap.Sis bought a brown bag,two comics,sketch book,Kinki Kids H album and some crappy Japanese slogan with the word righteous.We really wasted our money.

That reminds me.When I wanted to pay for the comic I bought,the lady was like looking at me for a while before asking me how old I was and the shop being small and crowed,people that was standing near by all like turned and looked.I told her I was 16 and she said that I could not buy the comic cause it is rated.I needed to be at least 18 to buy it.My sis who was beside me told the lady that since she is 19,she will buy the comic instead of me.Everyone there must be thinking that I am some perverted kid.Anyway,when I open the comic I was like "why the hell is it rated?There was nothing erotic in it".I am not a perverted kid! I am innocent.

Did not get to watch Nobuta wo produce today cause my stupid sis wanna play video game!I am still excited for the three months thing.Heard from my sis that the school damn big.Moreover the school will start at 8am except for Monday and Tuesday it will start at 7:45am.They even have Wushu as a CCA!That's like so cool!

I am currently listening to KAT-TUN new song,Bokurano Machi De.I love it!It really sounds great even though Jin is not there.Kame and Jin used to be the main focus in the music videos.Now that Jin is not there,Kame is the main focus with the other members in the spotlight as well.^-^ Kame is my very favourite member in KAT-TUN!!He is such a hot guy with a great voice.

Yet another picture of Kame...=)

No comments: