Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy!Happy!

Yeah!!!I have finally bought my Yamapi single,Takki&Tsubasa album & Nobuto wo produce!I am feeling real happy now.I have also received my pay from the part-time job.I can't belive I managed to get the EAGLES & Good Progress Award!When I saw the letters today I was like "is this a dream?"....I mean each award is like $150!>.< Damn I am really happy...gonna use the cash to buy more Johnny's boys stuff.I really love those boy bands from Johnny's Entertainment.

I really love this song and Uchi is hot!


I am currently addicted to this song from Kanjani8 which is also a band from Johnny's Entertainment.I am a huge fan of Johnny's Entertainment(JE) therefore the songs I hear and the drama I watch usually have JE boys in them.Of course there are other bands like W-inds & Da pump which are not from JE but I still like them.

Kanjani8


Hiroki Uchi

Another hot guy...JE boys are so freaking hot that it should be illegal.Anyway he is in both NewS & Kanjani8

Do you know Kame means tortoise? I could not stop laughing when i found out about it.=)Anyway,I am currently hook on to the J-drama,Nobuta wo produce.The two hot main characters are Tomohisa Yamashita from NewS and Kazuya Kamenashi from KAT-TUN.Both band are from Johnny's Entertainment!^-^

Kamenashi Kazuya

Damn another hot guy!

Tomohisa Yamashita(Yamapi)

Yamapi when he was younger.He was so skinny and looks like a girl!Still he is so kawaii!!!

Kamenashi & Yamapi

The two hotties from Nobuta Wo Produce!!!

No comments: